Goodness it’s already Wednesday and I haven’t posted this week. It’s been really busy, lots going on. But, I thought it would be fun to do a little 20 Questions post. Here goes!
1. Show us the inside of something cute. I love this little trinket that’s in my sons room of a jungle scene. Cute decoration only? Nope! Open it up and it reveals pieces for a game of Tiddlywinks.
2. What’s the last home cooking you had? Mmm, peanut butter cookies of my making. Well, actually not a cookie, the dough only. I made them for knitting group tonight!
3. What do you miss? My nose piercing! I left it out for a few days while having my baby and the hole disappeared. :(
4. What makes you laugh often? My husband and my baby.
5. What’s your favorite word? insurmountable
6. What are you trying to quit? Sugar. That, however, has proven futile.
7. What’s your favorite commercial right now? I don’t watch enough TV to have a favorite.
8. Whose style do you dig? This girls from Finland. It’s colorful, vintage, classic…so chic!
9. Link to a great blog you’ve discovered lately. Where the Lovely Things Are
10. What’s the last craft you made? It’s not finished, but I’m working on a handmade purse for my niece’s birthday. I’ll post about it when it’s done!
11. A photo of the last happy mail you got. Oops! I guess I have nothing for you here. Hmm, next time I will take photos of my mail. :)
12. Something you’ve got lately? Fabric! Lots of it. From an estate sale that was clearing out “grandma’s attic.” Love those finds!
13. What are you looking forward to? A trip to Kenya next Spring with my husband working with Compassion International.
14. Post a recent snapshot of yourself. Here’s one from my flickr.
15. Recent Favorite Movie? Bedtime Stories (so cute!)
16. Something you’re working on right now? A deal with a wedding boutique in Chicago to stock some of my ring pillows.
17. If a movie were made about you, who would play you? Hmm, I dunno. Maybe Rachel McAdams? I love her!
18. What gives you goosebumps? A dramatic crescendo in a symphony or a beautiful vocal/choral arrangement.
19. Share a new obsession. Netflix!
20. What’s the meaning of your life? I love creating beauty and inspiring others, but ultimately, it’s to use my life and talents to love, serve and give to people and make a difference in the world. Sounds cliche, but it’s true!
That was fun! So, did you learn anything new and exciting? If you want to do this, leave a comment here with a link to your list so we can learn more about you. Happy Wednesday!
[ Inspired by Elsie ]